September Weekend

And how nice it is to wake up on a Saturday morning next to the river Tay. Two things...no three things that are good about that: The river outside the window, it's Saturday and I woke up. For as difficult as waking up can be sometimes, it is always a good way to start the day. In fact, I probably take it for granted too often, but in truth, I have done this waking up thing over 19 thousand times, and should value it more.

Not going to work today, which is just as well since I would already be late and am about two and a half hours away, so would be very late. Being late for things is never good, unless its a wedding reception, when its best to be late because they never run to time. But apart from that, being late is bad. I think there are some situations that are particularly bad, such as catching a plane or the birth of your child, or perhaps when you need the toilet. Lateness on these situations should be avoided at all costs.

Heading for a train this morning to meet the grandchildren in Edinburgh. Love them to bits, and looking forward to spending the day with them doing whatever they want......just being with them is enough. Maybe we will buy cake? Maybe run in the park? Maybe visit the museum?

Bring it on........

Comments